Mr. Enchayan Moves Over to High School

Back to Article
Back to Article

Mr. Enchayan Moves Over to High School

Mr. Enchayan helps freshman Brandon Carpenter on a problem on his homework assignment.

by Lauryn Ivey, Staff Member

Even though he is new to Holdrege High School, he is well known to most of the freshmen as our new science teacher Mr. Enchayan  moved from the middle school to the high school.

“I love it!  I’ve taught at the high school level before, so being here feels like coming home.  It’s like some weird, freaky hybrid of my teaching experiences in my hometown as well as last year’s shenanigans.  It’s a good freaky,” stated Mr. Enchayan.

Mr. Enchayan teaches four sections of Physical Science and one section of Basic Science.  He also runs a study hall and helps out with lunch duty. In addition, Mr. Enchayan runs an after school club on Tuesdays called RPG Club ( Role Playing Game Club).

“I get to hang out with the best kids in the world and do all kinds of nerdy stuff all day.  It’s perfect! I enjoy helping kids develop their critical thinking skills. The point of a science class isn’t to memorize a pile of facts, its to train your brain to think!” stated Mr. Enchayan